Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
At Midtown Girl's suggestion, here are the loveliest shoes, in my opinion, ever! Looking these up online led me to the Manolo Blahnik...
-
I've been feeling extra sad lately due to personal relationship drama with a guy who is supposed to be first, and foremost, my best fr...
-
Jan. 18 torrential downpour at work Jan. 19 mounds of magazines I must throw out Jan. 20 me Jan. 21 rain in Laguna Beach Jan. 22 hai...

2 comments:
I love the simplicity of those earrings!
I love that platter! Wish it wasn't so expensive! I also love the print. I have those begonias growing in a pot in my yard! They're the most beautiful combo of shell pink and cream!
Post a Comment