Thursday, February 4, 2010
Picture-a-Day
So I know I'm insanely behind this week, but I'll have to explain at a later time. Here, in the meantime, are my pictures for last week:
Jan. 25
End of the day on my day of shopping
Jan. 26
Paint options
Jan. 28
Peacock napkin holders at Z Gallerie
Jan. 28
Z Gallerie
Jan. 28
Z Gallerie
Jan. 30
My mom and Emma
Jan. 31
Walking along the Channel Islands Harbor
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Foamy shores
I was out running on the beach today and it looked as though huge cotton balls had been strewn across the shore. Up close it almost loo...
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
2010 Coachella Lineup
click to enlarge Check out this killer line up for this year's Coachella! I've never wanted to go more than I do now and I thin...
I Heart these Shoes...
At Midtown Girl's suggestion, here are the loveliest shoes, in my opinion, ever! Looking these up online led me to the Manolo Blahnik...
Thanks Hermione!
Oh my goodness, this is so overdo it's ridiculous! I got this award from the lovely Hermione over at Mon Blog Totale! like a mon...
No comments:
Post a Comment