This last Saturday was the grand opening at Studio 6 where I have a few pieces of my art for sale. My friend, Angela, came over from the valley and went with me. I've never seen so many people at the gallery before and it didn't help that the place is teeny tiny, but we had a great time, I met some of the other artists and some friends of mine bought some of my prints! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...






2 comments:
Congrats Amanda! How exciting!
Congrats on having your art out there and for sale, Amanda! That's so fantastic!
Post a Comment