That's all I'm leaving you with today. I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Dream House: Master Bath
You'll probably notice from the following photos that I'm obsessed with freestanding bathtubs. Another obsession of mine, when it comes to bathrooms, is my dream of having direct access from the shower to a porch, preferably to a backyard that connects to the beach. Yes, I think I'm more specific about my dream bathroom than I am about my dream bedroom, but, hey, you only sleep in the bedroom. Bathrooms are so much more important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
At Midtown Girl's suggestion, here are the loveliest shoes, in my opinion, ever! Looking these up online led me to the Manolo Blahnik...
-
I've been thinking lately about what it means to truly love yourself. What does it mean to me to love myself? I suppose when I really...
-
I've been feeling extra sad lately due to personal relationship drama with a guy who is supposed to be first, and foremost, my best fr...
No comments:
Post a Comment