Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Happy Hobbit Day!
Today we celebrate the birthdays of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, and the simple joys of the life of a hobbit. Thank you J.R.R. Tolkien.
P.S. Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn! Here's to cooler nights, fall clothes, and holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Foamy shores
I was out running on the beach today and it looked as though huge cotton balls had been strewn across the shore. Up close it almost loo...
Thanks Hermione!
Oh my goodness, this is so overdo it's ridiculous! I got this award from the lovely Hermione over at Mon Blog Totale! like a mon...
2010 Coachella Lineup
click to enlarge Check out this killer line up for this year's Coachella! I've never wanted to go more than I do now and I thin...
Day 28: only pictures of the beach I miss
Fiction fun- Dinner party
I have no idea what to call this story for Blogtember because there just isn't enough of it yet. I hope you enjoy. To say that I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment