In honor of starting St. Patrick's Day early this year (Ventura had their annual St. Patty's Day parade on Saturday and I got all dressed up in green for it, so it feels like it has come early to me) I thought I'd share some St. Patty's items from Etsy:
Irish Pillow from Iconic Pillows
Mini Ridge Cowl in Emerald from Whispering Violet
Glass Tile Pendant from Equinox Designs
St. Patrick's Day Greeting Card from Enekuri
Irish Blessing Plaque from Southernbogprims
Earrings from Jewelrybyjg
View my Luck of the Irish treasury list on Etsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
At Midtown Girl's suggestion, here are the loveliest shoes, in my opinion, ever! Looking these up online led me to the Manolo Blahnik...
-
I've been feeling extra sad lately due to personal relationship drama with a guy who is supposed to be first, and foremost, my best fr...
-
I've been thinking lately about what it means to truly love yourself. What does it mean to me to love myself? I suppose when I really...

No comments:
Post a Comment