Saturday, October 24, 2009
Halloween Party Decorating
Here's some sweet party ideas from
Martha Stewart
:
(How awesome is the effect of the black light?!)
Yes, I'd love to have a coffin table at my Halloween Party thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Dream House: Dining Room
It has been far too long since I've posted something on this blog, almost a year, as a matter of fact. I've made some alterations to...
Eat, Pray, Love
So I just recently finished reading "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert and, in my opinion, it's just one of those books t...
Life
Did anyone watch the premiere of Life on the Discovery Channel last night? So cool! I loved Planet Earth and this miniseries is like an...
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
No comments:
Post a Comment