Tuesday, March 17, 2015
St Patty's Day music
Here's a little Irish in the morning for you. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
And if you're a bit more traditional:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
Dream House: Dining Room
It has been far too long since I've posted something on this blog, almost a year, as a matter of fact. I've made some alterations to...
Thinking out loud...
I've been thinking lately about what it means to truly love yourself. What does it mean to me to love myself? I suppose when I really...
Picture-a-Day
Jan. 18 torrential downpour at work Jan. 19 mounds of magazines I must throw out Jan. 20 me Jan. 21 rain in Laguna Beach Jan. 22 hai...
No comments:
Post a Comment