Thursday, February 10, 2011
More Vampire Diaries (I didn't know there were so many when I started reading them)
There's going to be a 3rd part to The Return coming out on March 15th as well that I'm looking forward to. I really can't complain that there are so many (and there's supposed to be three more coming out in one volume, but L.J. Smith doesn't know when they'll be done as of yet.) because I've become so addicted to the characters and their world. It's good stuff. Easy to read and an exciting read, especially these two, which are much darker and even better written than the first four novels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...


No comments:
Post a Comment