Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...




3 comments:
Love the sand picture especially, all of the black and white photos are so stunning.
I know right! He needs to start a website or something...
I love black & white photography cuz you can then really see the details. The sand one is my fav. All those footsteps. Your bro is very talented.
Post a Comment