Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...

3 comments:
Oh I know tell me about it, I don't know where to begin with these shoes. Have you been to Tracy's blog? She wore these shoes on her wedding day! Here is the URL if you want to check them out and her story about them! http://tracy-girl.blogspot.com/ Happy weekend! XO!
Love it! A blog inspired by SATC! Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
No problem sweetie. :)
Post a Comment