Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Thrifty shopping
Last Saturday my mom, brother and I did some thrift store shopping along Main St. in Ventura after the St. Patty's Day Parade and I found this gorgeous teal and gold vase for $6 at one of the stores. I love finding stuff like that. What kinds of things have you found at thrift stores? What was your favorite find?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
2 comments:
damn, that is one of the better thrift store finds I've found- that looks incredible! I found this amazing dress there one time.. and was obsessed until I lost it :(
you can celebrate your happiness with your own style and if you want to see some beautiful places than Roslyn Limo provide you VIP tours In your area like Limousine service in long island and now we give your this servie in Airport limo in long island and enjoy your comfortable journey
Post a Comment