Sunday, November 27, 2011
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10p on CBS
Can't wait for this! Need I say more?
1 comment:
Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie
said...
I kinda can't wait... but then also, it's so depressing! ha
November 28, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
Merry Christmas!!
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
Thanks Melanie!!
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
1 comment:
I kinda can't wait... but then also, it's so depressing! ha
Post a Comment