Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day


I hope you're all having a wonderful day celebrating our country's Independence! I find this ecard particularly funny because of how much my life, especially at work, has revolved around the foods I don't eat lately. I won't get into it too much right now, but I went on a 10 day cleanse with some of my coworkers and the destructive power of the food we eat was greatly emphasized. I already knew these things, but it's always good to remind oneself of one's bad habits.

Anyway, I do have a new job, hence the extended lack of blogging lately. I'm enjoying the people I work with immensely and finding that I've managed to find a pretty awesome company in a niche of interior design I never thought I'd like, but am finding that I do. I got lucky. Or perhaps luck has nothing to do with it. The only thing I can find to complain about it is the drive. The drive home is nothing short of torture on Fridays. So my goal is to move closer in the next year. I'm thinking I might be there for a while...

More on all that later. For now, have a great holiday and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Popular Posts