Tuesday, March 17, 2015
St Patty's Day music
Here's a little Irish in the morning for you. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
And if you're a bit more traditional:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
What is it about this month...
...that is making me feel as though I'm trying to run through waist-high water (or something similar that impedes movement)? Everyone ke...
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Little goodies from House Beautiful
It's starting to rain over here in Oxnard today. I hope the weather is better wherever you are! Here are some colorful goodies from the ...
Rambling session
I'm not sure why, but I feel that lately I've had too much to complain about. Well, that's not true; I'm just complaining ab...
No comments:
Post a Comment