Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dream House: Staircases

I have an obsession with spiral staircases, as you might be able to tell from the photos below. I've always wanted one of those table top collectable miniatures. Gorgeous. As far as having a spiral staircase in my house, I think one would work nicely in a library, or perhaps even outdoors if you had a 1st to 2nd story patio...


When it comes to staircases in general, I'm attracted to anything different, anything that is not the typical carpeted straight span of stairs that was only built to get one from the first floor of an establishment to the 2nd floor. If I have stairs in my future house, needless to say, it will be a creative addition to the house.


 photo AD-peter-marino-architect-southwest-united-states.jpg


 photo AD-jean-louis-deniot-new-delhi-india.jpg
Jean-Louis Deniot


 photo pinterest.jpg
Pinterest





 photo EDC090112Wearstler09_lgn.jpg
Kelly Wearstler


 photo AD-Jennifer Post Design-inc-new-york.jpg


 photo AD-martyn-lawrence-bullard-design-los-angeles-california.jpg


 photo simplysunsigns-stairs.jpg
Simply Sun Signs

No comments:

Popular Posts