Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Happy Hobbit Day!
Today we celebrate the birthdays of Bilbo and Frodo Baggins, and the simple joys of the life of a hobbit. Thank you J.R.R. Tolkien.
P.S. Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn! Here's to cooler nights, fall clothes, and holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
Thanks Melanie!!
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
Merry Christmas!!
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
No comments:
Post a Comment