Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kitchen

I was reading Nicole Hill's blog, A Little Sussy, today and she posted a photo of her dream kitchen. I've never had a very good idea of what my dream kitchen would look like. I tend to like most styles because I'm not much of a cook so I suppose I wouldn't care too much what my kitchen looked like as long as all the appliances are new! I do, however, love this kitchen from Traditional Home:









Such a beautiful kitchen! I love the white and gray with pale blue accents. I wish my apartment looked like this!

(More photos of this kitchen here.)

2 comments:

2 by Design said...

O M G, that is my DREAM kitchen!! From the exposed shelves to the white decor and the blue glass bottles on the shelves?? GORGEOUS!

Amanda said...

I knew you would love it!

Popular Posts