Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Past Halloween Costumes

I thought it would be fun to go through my photos and find my Halloween costumes over the years. Here's what I found:

 
I think I was about 2 in this one (I know I was Little Red Riding Hood in between this one and the next but my mom couldn't find the picture.)


Probably 5 years old


Again, I can only guess because none of these are labeled, but 6 I think


Haha, I borrowed this cheerleading uniform from someone. Probably 7 or 8 years old


Haha, seeing a pattern here?! This was 96 so I was 12
 
This one still makes me laugh! I was 13 here.


This is the last one I have from my sophmore year in high school. I was a vampire, but I didn't have any teeth lol!

 

4 comments:

Leslie Bennett said...

I love these pictures, Amanda!

Amanda said...

Haha thanks! That hippie one is absolutely ridiculous lol

Sierra said...

How adorable you are! I love your cat outfit. :)

Amanda said...

Haha, dressing up like a cat was one of my favorites when I was little. I must have dressed up as a cat at least 4 times lol

Popular Posts