Friday, October 9, 2009

Scott Westerfeld

It's been one crazy week and I haven't had much time for blogging. My office is still in complete disarray, which makes it rather difficult to concentrate let alone get any work done! Aside from that, I've been doing a lot of catching up on Lost (and completely neglecting my other shows in the process!), writing a new story, which I will definetely have to tell you about at some point, and I am very excited about a new series coming out from one of my favorite teen/sci fi authors, Scott Westerfeld (who also has a blog that I love). It's called Leviathan as you can see from the cover below, and Scott has been talking about it for some time now. It came out this week I believe.



You can read a synopsis from Scott here and one from Amazon here, and below is a really cool trailer for the book (I find it interesting that they're doing this for books now).



I've been a little obsessed with teen books for the last couple of years (I will admit I'm reading the Harry Potter series all the way through again). I feel as though I need to catch up in order to read more adult books. There's just so many cool teen books that have come out recently that I can't help myself! Anyway, I'm very excited for this one. And if you like sci fi and fantasy I totally recommend checking out some of Scott's other books here. Very cool stuff.

No comments:

Popular Posts