I saw this ad in a Travel & Leisure magazine and I just thought how I would love to be there for the holidays...not to mention it made me think of my best friend who's family lives in Colorado and will probably be there for Christmas. Wish I was going with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was out running on the beach today and it looked as though huge cotton balls had been strewn across the shore. Up close it almost loo...
-
Oh my goodness, this is so overdo it's ridiculous! I got this award from the lovely Hermione over at Mon Blog Totale! like a mon...
-
click to enlarge Check out this killer line up for this year's Coachella! I've never wanted to go more than I do now and I thin...
-
I have no idea what to call this story for Blogtember because there just isn't enough of it yet. I hope you enjoy. To say that I ...

1 comment:
I just went to UT and this reminds me of my travels! We just need a bit more snow. Hope you get a snowy trip one of these days!
Post a Comment