I saw this ad in a Travel & Leisure magazine and I just thought how I would love to be there for the holidays...not to mention it made me think of my best friend who's family lives in Colorado and will probably be there for Christmas. Wish I was going with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...

1 comment:
I just went to UT and this reminds me of my travels! We just need a bit more snow. Hope you get a snowy trip one of these days!
Post a Comment