Monday, March 22, 2010

Picture-a-Day

March 16 Sitting by the pool, getting some sun. I loved what the light was doing to the water.
March 17 Me (with Tyler's hat), my mom, and Tyler
March 17 Me and Tyler
March 19 Wall art I saw while taking a walk.
March 20 A card my mom had that I just thought was so pretty.
March 20 Emma
March 21 This house is at the end of the street near where I live with my mom and every holiday, this window is always completely decked out.

Well, this last week everything was overshadowed by St. Patrick's Day for me. That's the most fun I've had in a while. My mom and I went over to Main St. in Ventura to the Watermark restaurant where they have a really cool bar on the top floor. We had a blast and ended up running into one of my mom's friends that she's known since I was about 5 years old and hadn't seen in years. Very fun reunion! There was a guy walking around with this big green hat on (pictured above), which I ended up wearing for a while, as you can see. I seem to have a thing for hats, and stealing them from guys lol!

No comments:

Popular Posts