Monday, March 22, 2010

Life


Did anyone watch the premiere of Life on the Discovery Channel last night? So cool! I loved Planet Earth and this miniseries is like an extension of that, focusing on the animals of our planet. The only thing I'm not psyched about is that Oprah is narrating it. Not a big fan, but as my mom pointed out, at least we don't have to see her face while she's talking lol.

Anyway, it'll be on every Sunday at 8p until April 18th (two episodes a night). See the full schedule here.


Images via the Discovery Channel

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I absolutely loved the Planet Earth miniseries; it was awe-inspiring. I'll definitely set my DVR to record this series too. Can't wait to see it -- and thanks for posting about it.

Oh my golly, and you're reading The Alchemyst. Do let me know what you think of it -- I enjoyed those books very much.

Amanda said...

I'm really liking The Alchemist so far! I'll be sure to let you know when I'm finished!

Popular Posts