Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Massucco Warner Miller Designs

I love, love, love this LA apartment featured in May's issue of House Beautiful! The colors are gorgeous, the furniture is slightly eclectic, but at the same time, comfortable and sophisticated...it feels a little playful, and not so stuffy and overly-put-together, if you know what I mean. I can't stand designers that are so stuffy and pretentious about their designs that they are offended if you sit on any of it and don't puff the pillows back up (after putting them back exactly where you found them, of course). Ick. (yes, I have issues about my previous career, please excuse me). Well, this apartment is nothing like that!








 
More photos here.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I could totally move right in. It's so fantastically eclectic.

Popular Posts