Monday, April 26, 2010

Picture-a-Day

April 19 Emma laying on what we affectionately call "Uncle Bob"
April 20 Our rearranged living room (I'll post before and afters when we've finished putting up all the art. It's a slow process)
April 20 More of the living room
April 21 Emma sleeping
April 23 Left over on the sidewalk from the soccer competitions going on last week. I couldn't resist because my main dragon in the book I'm writing happens to be a red dragon lol.
April 24 Saturday beach cleanup (you can kind see far off in the background) for Earth Day
April 24 Mom and I went to lunch at In n Out and then went to see Oceans! (It was good, but I think Earth was better).

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

That beach photo is beatiful! The beaches by me are very short not long and stretched like this. How nice. Aww your cat is so cute!! The red dragons are pretty funny!!

Popular Posts