Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Friday!

So I thought I'd do a little something different for the art of the week and show you a collection of residential floor plans I've collected from magazines over the years.

Floor plans have always been my favorite part of interior design. I consider myself a very good space planner. I love to just sit and look at floor plans because they are art to me. Here are some of the coolest floor plans I've seen starting with one of my favorite Architects:

Wallace E. Cunningham:



Bart Prince:



Hugh Newell Jacobsen:

 

Wood & Zapata:




 Edward M. Jones:

 Scott Lindenau:

And one of my very favorites even though it's not the most unique floor plan:
Robert M. Swedroe:





1 comment:

HunterLC said...

Wondering what is the name of the second residence from the top?

Popular Posts