Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picture-a-Day

May 24 Jack Johnson concert at the Santa Monica Pier
May 25 Emma
May 26 I liked these red Adirondack chairs (their difficult to see in this photo). Never seen them in red before.
May 27 Emma sleeping
May 28 I attempted to make frosting from scratch and it's not as easy as it looks lol
May 28 My mom on her birthday!
May 30 The beach near where I live

This last weekend was a blast with my mom's birthday, SATC 2, and Memorial Day! I hope you all had a great long weekend!

The only thing that's kind of bursted my bubble is that Emma, our cat has been sick. We think she may have licked the tub faucet (as is a fettish of hers it seems) after my mom cleaned it with bleach and she got an allergic reaction and/or was poisoned from the bleach. Either way she has been miserable: sneezing, runny eyes and congestion in her nose and sinuses. She seemed to be doing better last night and this morning, but we're praying for her. I hate to see helpless animals not feeling well, especially when they can't tell you what's wrong or what they need :( My mom and I just have to sit and watch as she takes care of herself.

Anyway, hopefully she'll be back to her obnoxious self soon! Other than that I'm looking forward to a week (and month really) of writing my story. I'm way behind!

No comments:

Popular Posts