Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time to Celebrate!!!


First off, today is my friend Sam's 29th birthday! He lives in Minnesota so I can't see him, but I hope he's having a blast today! :) Miss you Sam!

Also, it's a big day for celebrating because it's my last day I'll be working on my first draft of my dragon story!! It's still a bit messy, but that's how first drafts always are. I'll be printing it out tonight and editing like crazy for the next month or so...or however long it takes me.

I'm so excited to have the first draft of my very first novel finally finished I can't even put it into words! It's a bit load off my shoulders too. I've been really anxious about it and now I really feel as though I've accomplished something incredible! Yes, I'm feeling rather proud of myself at the moment :)

So here's to Sam and here's to my book becoming a best seller!! lol   I can dream, right?!

No comments:

Popular Posts