Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter favorites on Etsy

Gorgeous Photography!

Crazy gorgeous jewelry! I want everything in this shop!

Not much of a braclet person, but I love this one!

These have to be the craziest heals I've ever seen! Amazing! A tribute to Alexander McQueen, if you didn't already guess :)

Amazing clay bowls!

(Aka Shannon from Tattoos and Cupcakes :)
I love Shannon's photography! It always looks so dreamy :)

What a cool idea, huh?! This one, a hollowed out edition of Little Women, sold out. I can see why.

Wearable art! This artist puts tiny prints of her art in glass and makes them into necklaces. Love it.

And last but not least, I just love all these Macbook decals. There are all kinds and they're the perfect (and affordable) little gift :)

No comments:

Popular Posts