Monday, March 28, 2011

Lustful Kitchens

A while back Brandi, one of my favorite bloggers, posted on her blog, Not Your Average Ordinary, about her favorite kitchen and it got me thinking. I'm not a big cook - although, I do love to bake - so the kitchen isn't really a room I give that much thought to, at least when it comes to thinking of my dream kitchen. I did find a Jenn-air ad for their Savannah kitchen in Architectural Digest recently that I couldn't stop looking at. This is rare, I must say. (Check out the link because I couldn't get a good picture of it.)

But ultimately, I think my all time favorite kitchen will always be the one from 'Something's Gotta Give'. It has such a harmonious mix of wood and stainless steel, old and new. It's open and airy and not over done (I don't like anything that looks over done) and, not to mention, it has ample storage (kitchens never seem to have enough storage):





It's a lovely kitchen, don't you think so? The whole house is lovely, by the way. I posted numerous pictures of it (along with a floor plan) that you can see here. If you haven't seen the movie I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Popular Posts