(photo via not your average ordinary)
Monday, June 6, 2011
Baking for a good cause
(photo via not your average ordinary)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...

4 comments:
oh wow, what a very noble project. =) I do hope we can have projects like that here. Toms had a project last month where you had to go without shoes. It could be five minutes an hour, whatever you feel, it was to raise awareness for all the street kids, kids who walked without shoes. And I think if you bought a pair of Toms that day on their event they would be donating shoes to the less fortunate kids. So anyhow, congrats on your successful bake sale. =)
woohoo! we couldn't have done it without you too! and next time you're in the silver lake area you'll have to let me know. we can grab coffee or gelato or something.
AHHHHH I love it - What an amazing event and great outcome. Well done you :)
A xxx
Saw this on Brandi's blog - awesome job!
Post a Comment