Friday, June 17, 2011

More Harry?!

(image via mugglenet.com)

Yesterday my brother led me to a website that JK Rowling recently set up, www.pottermore.com, where you click on either owl and it leads you here:

http://www.youtube.com/JKRowlingAnnounces

I thought this was a rather genius way to tell the world you'll be making an announcement, although I have no idea where or how the announcement will be made. So I suppose I'll just be waiting with baited breath along with the rest of the world. Whatever it is, I can't wait!

In addition to this and my novel I've been working on, there hasn't been much going on in my world, hence the lame blogging (also, I must add, my computer is a constant hindrance to my getting anything accomplished in a timely manner on the internet, so I try to just stay off of it).

I did get to see one of my best friends from high school (and didn't take any pictures because I am retarded), whom I had not seen since her wedding nearly 4 years ago, on Tuesday. Along with her husband, we went antiquing on Main St. in Ventura and then went to eat at BJ's, which they were both excited for as their town of Aroura, IL does not have a BJ's. It was a very good day and I haven't had so much fun reminiscing in quite a long time.

I have been baking a lot of cupcakes lately, wishing I could send them to all my friends spread out all over this state and many others as they are reeking havoc on my weight (but they're just so yummy!). Have a lovely weekend everyone!

And Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers out there!

No comments:

Popular Posts