Monday, September 17, 2012

Home Mint

photo via Elle Decor

Have you heard of HomeMint? I heard about the new home decor collection from Justin Timberlake and Estee Stanley when I was visiting the Elle Decor website and I was immediately intrigued. I had no idea that Justin Timberlake had such an interest in design, though I had heard of his fashion collection, William Rast.

Basically, HomeMint is a personalized design curating experience where you can go to get design ideas for you own home from Justin and Estee. Every month they have new recommedations and finds from all over the world, and you can get special discounts as well. It's a lot like Gilt and Joss & Main, only this is based off of your own personal style (which is customized when you sign up, and it's free) and you know the items are being picked by Justin and Estee themselves.

Pretty cool idea, no? I'm a Justin Timberlake fan, so perhaps I'm biased, but I like what I've seen so far. Here's Justin and Estee to explain their concept:




No comments:

Popular Posts