Thursday, November 8, 2012

Movie Weekend



The new James Bond movie comes out tomorrow, which I think I'll be seeing on Saturday because tomorrow I will be at the LA premiere of Ingenious. It's not a full red carpet premiere or anything, but I'll get to meet most of the cast and crew from the film, possibly even Jeremy Renner (keep your fingers crossed for me!). I'm pretty excited.

And if I don't get to meet Jeremy Renner (I will be nothing short of heartbroken, I'm not going to lie), I'll be looking forward to his debut on SNL on the 17th. That should be good. The guys has an awesome sense of humor. Who knows, maybe this will open up more options for him in comedy...

But back to 007 (I know, I'm all over the place because that's the way I feel this week. With the election-don't even get me started on all the negativity going around about that-stress at work, and getting ready for this premiere, my emotions are on overload and I've been abnormally weepy for such a normal time of the month. Alas, the reactions of a person who's emotions are connected to her tear ducts.), I'm extremely excited for Skyfall. The trailer looks amazing, and anytime you add Javier Barden as the villian into the mix it's bound to get interesting.

What will you be doing this weekend?

No comments:

Popular Posts