Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 25: Something someone once told me...

...about myself that I'll never forget.

My brother and I at magic mountain on Thursday (which has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to share it.)

Someone once told me that I'm adaptable. I learn things and I adapt them to my way of thinking almost instantly, and they'd never seen anything like it. I had never had anyone tell me this before. I always knew that I was a good listener and I do learn quickly, but hearing it put that way made me realize I apply that to pretty much every area of my life. I rarely ever make the same mistake twice. This person also told me that they'd never met another female as logical as me, which isn't saying much- I'm sure there are plenty of level-headed females they'd never met- but I think that has something to do with this "adaptability" I possess.

This is not to say that I quickly adapt to everything. When it comes to big changes in my life, like moving to a different city or starting a new job, I adapt slowly, but completely.

No comments:

Popular Posts