Monday, May 13, 2013
Iron Man 3
This movie was fantastic. Loved it. It had a different feel from the first two, but was just as good and entertaining and classic Tony Stark funny. Gwenyth kicked butt and the whole trilogy was tied up nicely. It will be fun to see how much Tony and Pepper have changed/advanced in the next Avengers installment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...

No comments:
Post a Comment