Monday, June 24, 2013

Man of Steel

 
 

Before I even get into talking about the actual movie, what is it about that suit? Not even the way they re-imagined it to really say "Man of Steel", but good heavens doesn't Henry Cavill look amazing in it? I was always a fan of Batman first, and Superman second growing up, but I think I'm gearing more towards Superman now ;)

Okay, now that I'm done drooling, I will say that I really liked Man of Steel. It focuses more on the story of Krypton, which I really liked, and tells a completely different story of how Lois Lane becomes involved with Superman. It's very entertaining, and Henry Cavill, Russell Crow, and Amy Adams are all amazing. I would highly recommend you go see it, if you haven't already.

And, just for fun, I was thinking about how much Henry Cavill has changed since I first fell for him in The Count of Monte Cristo:

 
And then in The Tudors. I can't get enough of him in that show.



Yep, it's official, he's my new number one celebrity crush.

I hope you're all having a great start to your week!

P.S. This is my 400th post!

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosssssssh! I'm DYING! I didn't realize he was all grown up now. He is GORGEOUS! Ah! I definitely need to go see Man of Steel now :)

Popular Posts