I can't tell you how long I've dreamed of having a little two bedroom house so that I can use the 2nd bedroom as an office. Of course, that 2nd room would also be the library. It just kind of makes sense, especially for me, to combine the two. Here are some of my favorite ideas.
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...







No comments:
Post a Comment