Happy 2015 everyone! I really do feel good about this coming year. These last two years I've felt have been really tough for everyone, and I think the universe has been preparing us all for some amazing things to come!
For the past few years I've been listing memories for the past year and new goals for the new year. So this year it's 14 memories from 2014, and 15 goals for 2015.
14 Memories from 2014:
1. I turned 30.
2. I went to Vegas (for the first time as an adult) to celebrate my birthday.
3. 2014 Winter Olympics.
4. Lost a great member of the office where I work.
5. Gained a new, and very dear friend at work.
6. Got Invisalign.
7. Got veneers on my teeth! (Look for before and after photo post on this soon)
8. Went to a design fair in Santa Monica.
9. Became the party/birthday planner at work.
10. Went to Disneyland for Halloweentime (first time for me. It was awesome!)
11. Bought a sketch from the sketch artists at Disneyland. I've always wanted one.
12. Won 1st place for our office Halloween costume contest.
13. Started writing half an hour a day at work.
14. Changed my hairstyle and color. I love being a redhead!
15 Goals for 2015:
1. Finish my novel by April 30th.
2. Get a laptop.
3. Start learning French on new laptop.
4. Get a raise for my new position at work.
5. Pay off my two credit cards.
6. Continue dream house posts on my blog.
7. Send out novel to agents before my birthday in July.
8. Get a new loan to pay off more debt and lower payments every month.
9. Do a hand stand in yoga.
10. Furnish my room with new pieces, and make my room more livable.
11. Continue to keep my room organized. (It was a mess that I had to clean up over break.)
12. Clean up my bike (that is just sitting on the balcony) and get a cover for it.
13. Follow the 7-week program in Calling in the One and meet my husband.
14. Write a YA retelling of Mansfield Park for NaNoWriMo.
15. Visit the beach and Santa Monica at least once a month.
And my overall goal or mantra for the year is to write every day. I don't care if it's just a sentence. I want to write something, even if it's not on one of my stories, and just my journal.
I also found this on pinterest for some great ideas for goals for the new year: