Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Art

I had such a fantastic long weekend in New Hampshire to see my cousin get married that I really didn't want to leave! The air is so clean and crisp there that it was actually easier to breathe! I have yet to get all of my photos off my camera, but I'll be sure to post them soon. For now, I thought I'd share more about me and also supply my weekly artist: me! I've been drawing, coloring and painting for as long as I can remember. I naturally took art classes all through high school and my college degree is in interior design so I had many art classes in college as well. These are just a few of my favorites (in order from oldest to most recent):

(acrylic)

(colored pencil on black paper)

(black pen dots)

(oil pastels)

(oil pastels)

(pencil)

(charcoal and pencil)

(pencil)
Notice my love for all things colorful (mostly blue), roses and the ocean...and of course, Orlando Bloom! That one I'm the most proud of considering how much it actually looks like him. Here are some of my interior renderings as well:






Some of these are really making me laugh! The first three are from some of my first projects in college about six years ago! I have to give myself some credit though; learning to draw a room with furniture in 3D and then render them with marker is not an easy task. I loved it though!

No comments:

Popular Posts