Saturday, October 24, 2009
Halloween Party Decorating
Here's some sweet party ideas from
Martha Stewart
:
(How awesome is the effect of the black light?!)
Yes, I'd love to have a coffin table at my Halloween Party thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Gerard Butler in NY
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
Freestanding Bathtubs
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
Bold what's True
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
What is it about this month...
...that is making me feel as though I'm trying to run through waist-high water (or something similar that impedes movement)? Everyone ke...
Merry Christmas!!
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
No comments:
Post a Comment