Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Art of the Week

I'm in a weird kind of daze this morning. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the time change, but I just feel off; you know, when it just feels like you're moving really slow in the morning and can't seem to find any energy? Yeah, like that. Although, I'm very relaxed so that's always good.
Anyway, I didn't have anything in particular to blog about, but I realized that my 'art of the week' got neglected during those 13 days of Halloween. Here's a great artist from Etsy that I found this morning. Her name is Mae Chevrette. This first one called "City of Books" is particularly awesome to me.

 
"To Be Brave"


"Boston Skyline"

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love finding art on Etsy, they are great finds. I like the word poster especially.

Popular Posts