I just remembered it's Orlando Bloom's 33rd birthday today, and just that little fact (and the fact I had to get photos of him for this post) has cheered me up considerably! He's always been one of my favorite actors and I was practically in love with him when Lord of the Rings first came out. Who wasn't right?! I still think Legolas is the best role he's had so far; he was just so perfect for that part. And here's another photo I've always liked:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...


2 comments:
He is so sexy. I had no idea he was that young??!!! I liked him as Legolas & I thought he was just so cute in The movie Elizabethtown. Bad movie but he was great. =)
wow i didn't realize either how young he is! hmmmm. he is a very stately actor!
Post a Comment