Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In need of something pretty...

I really don't feel as though this year has been going well so far. I have things that I'm doing for myself and goals I've made that I feel really good about and I know they're going to happen, but I'm at dire straits with my neighbors. They keep me from getting any good sleep and it's gotten to the point where it does no good to ask them to be quiet anymore. They're always so drunk that they don't care and then they resent me for asking them to be quiet and I resent them for having to ask.

I used to have so much fun with them, but it's not fun anymore and I feel so terrible about the whole situation that I feel sick to my stomach today. I left them on note on their door this morning that basically said I don't appreciate how rude they're being to me and that their loud behavior has to stop. Other than that I have no idea what to do. I really don't feel like losing three of my closest friends at the moment, especially when I hardly have any friends to begin with, but they're not proving to be very good friends. All around, it's a terrible situation.

So, with this terrible feeling in my stomach, I feel the need to post something pretty. I haven't looked at a magazine in months and I'm starting to feel deprived, but I was at a client's house yesterday and this was one of my favorite little details in the whole house:


The faucet is set into a stone jolli (one of three) that I believe my boss purchased from Charles Jacobsen a while back. So pretty and such a clever idea don't you think?

No comments:

Popular Posts