Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Aunt's house

This last weekend when I was at my Aunt's house I decided the best word to describe it would be "quaint"...and charming would work as well!

Living Room
Living/Dining/Kitchen
Powder Bathroom
Piano room (my Aunt teaches the piano)
the Guest Bedroom I stayed in
the upstairs Bathroom wallpaper says things like:
"If at first you don't succeed you're running about average"
"Just about the time you think you can make ends meet, someone moves the ends"
"We see things not as they are, but as we are"
"The trouble with most people is they won't admit their faults. I'd admit mine if I had any"

I have to admit I'm entertained every time I use that bathroom lol.

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

How cute her house is!! I love that words wallpaper!

Popular Posts