Sunday, June 13, 2010

Picture-a-Day

June 7 Emma playing in the bag from the Red for Women event. (For the American Heart Association)
June 8 This would be much cooler if my arm weren't in the photo.
June 9 My mom won this in a raffle on Monday from the Red for Women event.
June 12 Yep, this is my life: writing and chocolate milk (soy milk, that is).
June 12 A wedding at the Embassy Suites.
June 12 Emma likes to lay like this a lot. She's a bizarre cat.
June 13 Emma with her toys

Slacked off majorly this week. Just not feeling it with the picture-taking, but I suppose the first picture for June 12th should do most of the explaining: I've been writing. I hardly ever leave the apartment and it's not getting much warmer over here. It's the middle of June and it's still in the mid-70's, if that. Blah. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Popular Posts