Friday, November 5, 2010
Massive Attack!
If you've never heard of Massive Attack...well, you should. This awesome British duo has been around since the early 90's and put out some of the most awesome music! My mom and I are going to see them in concert tonight at the Santa Barbara Bowl! I'm not sure how many more ways I can come up with for getting behind on my writing for nanowrimo, but I know at least this will be well worth it!
If you haven't heard much of their music I strongly suggest you go to youtube and check them out. Some of my favorites are Teardrop (the theme song to the TV series House), Protection, Safe from Harm, Angel (in some of the fight scenes in the movie Snatch) and Dissolved Girl (written for the movie The Jackal and also used in The Matrix). Just some random trivia for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...

1 comment:
I love love love Massive Attack. They were actually playing a concert here at UCSD but I couldn't go! Hope you enjoyed the show!
Post a Comment