Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Shows

It's the beginning of Fall (well, yesterday was) and to get into the spirit I thought I'd share the new shows I want to watch on TV this season:

Terra Nova:

This show looks pretty awesome and premieres Monday the 26th at 8p (two hour premiere so it's usually going to be on at 9p) on FOX.

The Playboy Club:

I totally missed the premiere, but I'm going to see if I can find it online. On Mondays at 10p on NBC.

Ringer:

Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar (Sarah is back! Yay!...I'm a big Buffy fan.) I watched the premiere on the 13th and it's going to be an entertaining show. It's on Tuesdays at 9p on the CW.

Whitney:

This show is hilarious! I just watched it on Thursday at 9:30p on NBC.

Pan Am:

This one premieres tomorrow at 10p on ABC!

Dexter:

Of course, you need Showtime for this one, but it's the show I'm the most excited about! Premieres October 2 at 9p/e

What shows will you be watching this Fall?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm already hooked on The Secret Cirle, and I'm really looking forward to the premiere of Once Upon A Time -- it's just driving me crazy I have to wait until October 23rd for that one! New Girl was cute too. And of course, there are my standards: Glee, Big Bang Theory, House (maybe, we'll see what turn this series takes), and Psych comes back too!

Sierra said...

I'm loving Ringer this season - I love Sarah too and it is such a fun show with the perfect amount of mystery and hopefully romance too! ;)

Popular Posts