Monday, October 1, 2012
Brinca Dada
Happy first day of October everyone!
I recently signed up with Zulily and when I opened up my emails this morning, I saw this doll house. At least, doll house is how I would refer to it, but it was designed by a single dad with the idea that kid's toys can be fun for kids and still be visibly appealing for parents. The company is called Brinca Dada and Zulily is offering 50% off on their product right now.
You can also buy furniture and accessories, as well as two other house models.
I have to admit I love these even though I don't have kids! The houses are gorgeous and I personally love the accessories, even though everything is a bit contemporary for my taste. Very cool idea, don't you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...
-
the Teen edition, which I own, modeled after the Twilight Series covers I just finished reading Wuthering Heights last night (and I don'...


No comments:
Post a Comment