Monday, January 7, 2013
A Birthday Wish
Today Jeremy Renner turns 42. I've never really had a true celebrity crush (though I did write a fan letter to an actor once, but let's not get into that), one that I actually wanted to meet, that I felt was...real, and not just some fantasy or mystery in my head that I knew would never become part of my reality. Real in a way that makes me think he's different from the rest.
Here's to you, Jeremy, a real, honest-to-goodness man, wherever you are. May this day be everything you wish it to be.
P.S. I'm going to meet you someday (no, I'm not crazy. I promise).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I am love, love, LOVING Gerard Butler's loft in NY in the new Architectural Digest!! I've always considered myself more of a modern...
-
Someday I'm going to build and design my own dream house and when I do the master bathroom is most definitely going to have a freestandi...
-
I always do these things on Myspace and Facebook. I can't seem to help myself. I‘ve never watched Titanic. I’ve never been drunk. I’...
-
Last Friday the lovely Melanie over at Melanie's Randomness passed on this fabulous award to me and I haven't gotten the chan...
-
(I discovered that I'd left my usb connector for my camera at work so I had to resort to taking these photos with my camera on...

No comments:
Post a Comment